With this statement we undertake to protect the privacy of users, customers and visitors of our website and the security of personal data provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we may collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use that information and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have regarding the collection and use of your information when you visit our website.
- Personal information
Personal data is any data relating to any identified natural person ("respondent"). An identified natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by name and surname, identification number, location data, online identifiers such as the physical, mental, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
Respondent is any natural person whose identity has been established or can be established, and whose personal data is subject to processing by the controller in charge of personal data processing.
Processing is any procedure or set of procedures applicable to personal data, whether automated processes, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, review, use, detection by transmission, dissemination or making available, aligning, restricting, deleting or destroying.
- Processing restriction
Processing restriction is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
Profiling is any way of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to determine the personal preferences of a natural person, more precisely to analyze and overlook aspects of job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior , locating and moving each individual natural person.
Pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in such a way that the respondent can no longer be assigned characteristics without the use of additional data collected in a separate way, and can be subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data cannot be applied to any a natural person whose identity has been established or can be established.
- Head of personal data processing or the person in charge as the head of personal data processing
The head of personal data processing or the person in charge as the head of personal data processing is any natural or legal person, public institution, agency or other body that alone or in cooperation with others determines the purpose and manner of personal data processing; in places where the purpose and manner of processing personal data is regulated by the legislation of an EU Member State, the criteria for the selection of the controller will be under the jurisdiction of the legislation of the EU Member State.
- Executor of personal data processing
The executor of personal data processing is a natural or legal person, public institution, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller of personal data processing.
The recipient is a natural or legal person, public institution, agency or other body to which personal data have been provided, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities that receive personal data through a specific query that is in line with EU or Member State law will not be considered as recipients; the processing of personal data by these state bodies will be in accordance with the applicable regulations related to the purpose of data processing.
- Third party
A third party is a natural or legal person, public institution, agency or other body that is not the respondent, controller or processor, and who is authorized to process the respondent's personal data with the direct permission of the controller or processor.
Respondent's consent is any well-defined, informed and unambiguous indication of the respondent's wish that he or she, through a statement or clear affirmative action, expresses consent to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website, unless you voluntarily submit information using one of the available forms for a specific purpose (contact form, registration form, purchase form, form for subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the stated purposes. All personal data is used exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected and for which consent was given. Consent for the processing of personal data may be given by persons aged 16 or over, while for persons under 16 consent may be given by a parent or guardian. We will not make the collected data available to unauthorized third parties in any way, except for the purpose prescribed by law. All data are deleted after the termination of the purpose for which they were collected, ie the termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest after the expiration of all legal obligations related to the storage of personal data.
Here are additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your data:
Providing information to Google Inc.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirect / exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to manage our websites and our technical solutions, to understand how visitors navigate through our website and services, and to improve your experience as you use our websites and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at all times:
- the right to access data and access data
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to object
- the right to correct and change personal data in case the data is incomplete or inaccurate
- the right to strike out in cases such as cessation of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent or in the event of a complaint
If you want to exercise any of these rights, contact us. You can also contact us by phone listed on the website or by sending mail to our address listed on the website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful handling and from accidental loss, destruction or damage. When providing your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet securely using high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers located in the EU.
Data of the personal data processing manager
Head of personal data processing according to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection or others
of the law concerning the protection of personal data applicable in the EU Member States is:
Transfer service, owned by Krešimir Marinčić
Ante Kovačića 10
Phone number: 091/5003355
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves to disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit us, to offer you a personalized surfing experience accordingly. Cookies are not aimed at spying on the user and do not follow everything the user does and are not malicious code or a virus. Also, cookies are not associated with spam or spam, cannot store a password, and are not intended solely for advertising or publicity. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - websites cannot access your personal information and files on your computer.
Collection of general data and information
The website www.taxirijeka.com collects general data and information when the respondent or the automated system accesses the website. This general data and information is then stored on the server as log files. It collects (1) the type of browser and its version, (2) the operating system (3) the website from which the website is accessed (so-called recommenders), (4) the subpage, (5) the date and time of access to the website, (6) IP address, (7) the Internet service provider and (8) other similar data and information that may be used in the event of an attack on the information system. When using this general data and information, we do not draw conclusions about the respondent. In contrast, this information is needed to (1) properly deliver website content, (2) optimize website content and marketing, (3) ensure the long-term capability of the system and website, (4) provide the necessary assistance to government agencies in a case of prosecution for cyber attack. Therefore, the website www.taxirijeka.com analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically with the aim of increasing data protection and security, and to ensure the optimal level of protection of all collected personal data that it processes. Anonymous data of server log files are stored separately from the personal data of the respondents. The website is located on the server, the server software can collect data such as website visit statistics, IP address of the visitor, etc., for the purpose of informing the data processing manager, maintaining the functionality and security of the server, hosting space and website. The owner of the site and a third party, such as a webmaster or any legal or natural person to whom the user has provided the data of the control panel of his hosting package (for which the data processing manager is responsible), as well as the website hosting service ( solely for the purpose of maintaining the functionality and security of the server).
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire after you leave the website. These cookies are required for the proper operation of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve the experience of our users (eg remembering login details, so you do not have to enter them every time you visit the website). These cookies remain in your browser's cookie file for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Persistent cookies allow data to be transferred to a web server each time you visit the site.
- First and third party cookies
- First-party cookies - issued by this website. These cookies are often used for the proper operation of the website and for remembering your preferences on the website.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by another website or service such as YouTube. We have no access to or control over these cookies. You should consult the appropriate privacy policies of those third parties. If you are in the European Union, you can find out more about how third parties use these types of cookies at the following link: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
- Other cookies are also necessary
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate the website and the ability to log in to secure areas. By using this website, you automatically consent to the use of the necessary cookies without which the website cannot function. These are PHPSESSID cookies and _exp cookies.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors visit most often and if they receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the selections and adjustments you made during the visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remembering changes in language settings or currency preferences. They can also be used to allow third parties to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through a website. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the individual user, and thus more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
How to accept or decline cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset the cookie settings at any time also at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, you can accept or decline some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. You can find information on how to change settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers at the following links: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in “anonymous” mode, limiting the amount of data stored on your computer and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you end your browsing session. There are also many third-party applications that you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to delete your browsing history and including the option to delete cookies. You can find more detailed information about cookies and browser settings on the page www.allaboutcookies.org.