Opatija located in the Kvarner Bay below Učka is a small town with only 15 thousand inhabitants attracting sighs of tourists, and it is also called the old minister of tourism. The first charms of Opatija were discovered by rijeka's patrician Iginio Scarpa when in 1844 he built a summer residence called Villa Angiolina (after his deceased wife), which marked the beginning of the development of tourism! Queen of the Adriatic, Opatija, the city with the longest tourist tradition in Croatia was built at the turn of the 19th century in the 20th century and delights with its architecture, well-tended parks, Lungomare promenade, landscaped bathing areas and fountains. Today in the pre-season and postseason Opatija puts emphasis on conferences, congresses and events, which are places for exchanging ideas and experiences, solving problems, promoting products, building team spirit and generating ideas. When organizing such events transfers and transport to/to airports. Drivers are the first with whom your client has contact with the congress and creates the first picture of the event. As we have been transporting for many years we can boast of a large number of successfully completed congresses. Servicing such events requires a great degree of professionalism from the carrier, as these are mostly VIP persons guests of the event. Transfer Service offers congress event organizers in Rijeka and Opatija transportation to congresses because we are a combination of experience and tradition in transportation with new, modern vehicles. Choosing us as your carrier is an excellent basis for starting a successful congress organization. Since Opatija does not have its own airport, passengers usually land at airports in the surrounding area:
- Trieste Airport – a small but pleasant airport about 70 miles from Opatija offers many flights to and from Europe. The drive from Trieste airport to Opatija takes about 90 minutes.
- Ljubljana Airport – slovenia's largest airport with many flights offers connections to any destination. Today, the transfer from Ljubljana to Opatija takes about 110 minutes, which makes it very interesting. Transfer Service offers transportation from Ljubljana airport to Opatija to all groups of passengers.
- Airport Rijeka – located on Krk has the advantage of being close to Opatija so the journey from krk airport to Opatija takes only 40 minutes. The problem is out of season when the airport has a very small number of flights. We offer reception and transportation of passengers from rijeka airport to Opatija.
- Airport Zagreb – our largest airport that offers many options is the farthest from Opatija with about 180 km, but the modern highway makes it interesting because the trip takes only 110 minutes. With us you can book transfers to and from zagreb airport.
- Venice Airport – an airport with an extremely large number of flights visitors from further countries are happy to use. Taxi Transfer Service offers transfers to and from Venice Airport with the best price-quality ratio.
Taxi Transfer ServiceOpathy – offers organizers all transport options, and the most common services are:
- Airport transfers – as we have said before we offer airport transfre to/from Opatija for all groups of passengers. Our biggest advantage in this service is the rich experience, professionalism and full range of vehicles.
- Long distance transfers – not rarely had the transport of guests from the surrounding area, so we go to their place and transport them directly to the event. Long-distance transfers can be ordered from any city to Opatija.
- Car rental with a driver – a service very important to congress organizers because they do not rarely have the need to organize a vehicle and driver available to clients in the evening for visitors who need a separate meeting at a dinner.
- Sightseeing of Opatija – a service that visitors to the congress love because they still want something to find out about the destination, and Opatija has something to show for it.
- Excursions – we offer private excursions because guests want to find out something about the region, so we do not rarely take congress visitors on excursions to Istria, which is interesting to guests both in the interior and along the coast
For all transport information feel free to contact us.